Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh bother...(winnie the pooh voice)

I believe this trip snuck up on me. Even though I had months to prepare, being the procrastinator I am, I waited. Moments after driving back all through the night to get back to Antelope from SD I was already in a rushed panic. The straight shot drive till 7am plus the horrible sleeping habits of that weekend left me a bit under the weather. Unsure of what exactly to bring, ive spend the last several days trying to fit what I need into two small pieces of luggage. Its tricky trying to actually sort through what you really need. So i ended up filling about 6 boxes to be put in the shed.

The top three space hogging items in my luggage are:
1 memory foam mattress topper
1 memory foam pillow
6 bottles of contact solution

whahoo!
My flight leaves later this after noon.
The schedule is:
Fly -SF international to Narita, Tokyo
Shuttle -from Narita to Haneda
Fly -Haneda to Oita Airport
Shuttle -to Oita Station
taxi or walk -Oita Station to my apartment.


I wont get to my destination until the next day at about 10:30pm
Sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment