Friday, April 25, 2014

Hometown Slowdown

Im back in America.  Back to my little hometown of Antelope. 

I just finished spring break only to work a week and im back on vacation!  Well,  its sort of a vacation but strangely enough I don't feel right not being at work.  Things in Japan are hectic in April as it is that time all the contracts renew and the next generation comes into various companies.  Its also right before Golden Week. I got the feeling that taking time off now was considered rude.  But I did it anyway!

One of my best friends since childhood finally decided to tie the knot... which is one of the few things that would ever get me to get up and head home during this time of year. 

There are three things I notice whenever I come home:

-Things move hella slower in Antelope... (no trains, no walking,, just slow traffic in cars coupled with nothing to do.)

-I remember how much I love food here. (In-n-out, mexican food...pizza)
-I have to fight stagnancy off like it was a bear trying to break into my tent.  (spiritual stagnancy and laziness are the biggest problems when you realize you have alot of free time and no productive outlet to use it.)


But with that in mind... i decided to try my best to document all i can from my friends wedding.. maybe learn once again how to use my video editing software just to make a project for fun. V-log in the future.. maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment