Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scam of the Day





I once had a friend look at me in great disappointment after having purchased a bottle of water. She said "paying for water is stupid." And she was right. Since then, i've always felt guilty of buying something that should be free to everyone. So if I was going to spend money on a drink, it had to be something like a soda at the very least.

A year or two later, as if I didn't already feel like paying for water was big scam, I found one even bigger. Rescue Water!! (@_@)



Its basically the same thing as water from your faucet or a bottle. But it now comes in an attractive orange can that costs twice as much!



I was hoping they would put ions or minerals in it. But nope, its just water.. in a can for 158円. Almost $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment