Wednesday, January 2, 2013

あけましておめでとうございます!Happy New Years!

While many people in Japan don't have the luxury of having a few days off for the holidays,
I am lucky to be blessed with a job that gives me a winter break. ^_^

The cool thing about working at a school is when the kids are off, so are the teachers.


Looking back on 2012, many things have happened. Lots of joy and lots of stress this year with some of the most important life decisions.  Despite almost having my hair fall out from stress, in the end it was a great year.  I am thankful for where I am now, what I had to do in order to get here and all the people I share my life with.

I had a great time with the Christmas production at JLH Yokohama!



Wearing Shuichi's hat and the santa beard makes me look like Abraham Lincoln?


I find cute stuff everyday.^_^


I got to fly to Fukuoka to spend Christmas with some friends there.

 Hakata Station: Beautiful

I got one of those facebook "free beer" coupons... was skeptical at first... but it really was free!


^_^  
 
 The santa beard makes her look like a cartoon character.. no?






 Rink of fake ice in FUK.


One of the best things about 2013 so far is being able to see my cousins!
Im glad I get to spend my birthday with them!

Walking around harajuku and meiji jingu


I got a new friend for Christmas.
 ありがとう!





I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year.  I hope everyone
will have a great 2013!


To kick the year off, i found something wierd.


Combining Heavy Metal and J-Pop genres can produce some catchy sounds. But damn, this band "Baby Metal" i just found out about... >_<  WTH?!  They make Maximum the Hormone look normal.



May 2013 be full of adventure and finding new weird things.

No comments:

Post a Comment