Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Pic Update!

Getting back into workmode after the holidays was a bit tough. Its like being a rusty piece of intelligent machinery when you go from nocturnal to a normal sleeping schedule again.

 One benefit of my birthday falling right behind Christmas and New Years is the time off.  Im glad I got to have my friends and family with me this year. Its also a great time to bring together different people who may otherwise not meet.


 Saw this movie online right after seeing this billboard. Man I miss Teddy. That was my best friend teddy bear back in the day.




Another weird picture. If you look closely at the pic on the bottom middle right.. it could be easy misread "For Burakku Men"  aka for black men. but i dont think they have a market for that here do they?  Oh i get it. Its a black towel for men.

 


Poster for a concept mall I found in the subway. Take a look at the poster inside the fastfood restaurant. "Do not think. Eat!"  Sound familiar?



 Food from the very touristy Gonpachi izakaya in Roppongi. Its supposedly the place that inspired one of the crazy fight scenes from kill bill.

 That bear in the suitcase would be Brown. My new roommate.




Mannn I do not like the cold. But the heavy snow did indeed create winter wonderland.

 


This is the road by my appt which I walk everyday. When I first stepped out I was like "efff.....".. then I was like "awesome."  This finally convinced me to get some waterproof boots. The plan was originally to go to the grocery store, but trekking in cross trainers and soaked feet wasnt what I had in mind. But it was super entertaining to see everything im used to looking so different.
 




Alot of the snow actually had turned to ice or melted by the time i took this picture. But when I crossed this path last night, it was halfway up to my knee.


Playing around with magic camera.


A park near my place that looks even more beautiful than I imagined with the snow.


Ahhh thats it.



I am actually hoping it snows heavily again sometime soon.. so i can take full advantage of my marine boots and play in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment