Saturday, January 19, 2013

Whoohooo!

First fulfilling day in a long while.

I got up at 9am (very rare on the weekends) to get some workout into my morning.  Got myself out the door to jog for about an hour, jumping over piles of snow and trying to keep my shoes on dry ground.  Realized I can still jog a good distance after such a long break from it. Speed however, is another story.

I got back home with just enough time to make a good after run meal and get some practice on guitar before heading to the studio. Being at the studio... yep, I knew I shouldve practiced alot more.  I realize that Im actually better off learning on my own before coming together with other people. We learned a new song for this month, but I still have lots of practice.

After the studio, a good group of us went out to karaoke.. good times ^_^.
Later, meeting up with everyone at the station for JLH Yokohama's international party.
Pretty good turn out, I just had Yakiniku a few days before so I was already craving it again.
Good dinner with great people.
Hopefully Ill get to see some new faces at church tomorrow.


I arrived back at my own station around almost 9 and decided to go to the grocery store and buy my first stock of icecream. So now I can look forward to having icecream at home anytime! 

Just spend 2 hours practice some songs I need to know by tomorrow.  (-_-)  im soo tired.  I need to get up again early tomorrow so i can practice more, then head out early to help with setup for Baysis Livehouse.  ssoooo, there goes all my sleep for the weekend T_T.


But, super fulfilling day!  Maaan, I would upload pictures but i need to sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment