Wednesday, March 27, 2013

All seeing eye.



With March coming to a close, Cherry Blossoms a bloomin, and April just around the corner, one thing I am happy about is Spring Break! March and April are like New Years all over again for people living in Japan. It means graduation ceremonies, new jobs and just a fresh school/work year.

Before leaving school during my last week, I spent some time exploring the school buildings to find a few interesting things:

I was looking through one of the books in the library and apparently there is a detailed explanation about the structure of an Antarctic Base. What???!!  I didn't know this existed. It has explanations for this and that.. what this room is used for, what kind of equipment is used to keep the heat in, what kind of skis people use to make their way around... all kinds of stuff.

 In one of the rooms (only open because some teachers were looking for super old pictures (the school is over 130 years old) ) was this float. I dont know what they call them...


I thought it was pretty neat. "I wonder how long they have been using this. It must be super old." Started to sense the spirit of the history of the school until... I took a closer look.
WTF Nescafe makes this stuff?


 


Are flashcards in America this cute?
 

My nametag.



Because everything we read on the internet is true... 

Omg! Whats with this sign? Its an illuminati symbol right? They have even penetrated elemetary schools in Japan.


 This is actually kinda creepy.



Whoa, and there's another one. This one has an evil serpent tongue and a hopping foot. This is the special ed room too. Illuminati has got a damn eye on everyone.



 And then the exercise ball with.... cow utters??!



I have a week or so until the next school year starts up.  Until then, I have plenty of time to 筋トレー and drink lots of protein.  Yeah!









No comments:

Post a Comment